Obtaining a forklift capacity plate is important. This is because it means that you have taken the time to consider a myriad of problems. Included among these are injuries to employees that can be serious. It can also result in major financial problems. Included among these are any benefits that have to be paid to workers who are injured, along with delays in delivery of services. There is also the consideration of fines resulting from unfavorable ergonomic conditions. But you want facts, which is why you should consider these:
• Lift Truck Capacity Calculator understands the importance of obtaining a forklift capacity plate is. This is why we have created a Web portal where you can determine this information, which includes all the important details that you need to know and a tutorial. Visit www.lifttruckcapacitycalculator.com, and its relevance will be obvious to you
• Obtaining a forklift capacity plate work is simple, because once you have optimized your configuration with the forklift capacity calculator, simply click the "Purchase Capacity Label" button and you will be directed to a screen where you will select a label type and a previously stored record from your list. The data will be presented on the label image for your review, and an "Order Capacity Label" button will direct you to a checkout screen for immediate shipment. All orders are reviewed by engineers prior to shipment and the engineers are always standing by to answer any questions you may have.
• You can you be confident the information about how to obtain a forklift capacity plate is accurate. This is because it was developed by engineers with many years of hands-on experience in providing forklift capacity ratings for some of the world's largest forklift manufacturers. These are professionals who know what they are doing and they have shared their knowledge in developing the calculator
• You will also be encouraged when you realize that it's the world's first professional forklift capacity rating system available to all manufacturers, dealers, brokers or customers that addresses the need for fast and accurate capacity information necessary to properly and safely specify a forklift configuration for a material handling application, and subsequently help them obtain a forklift capacity plate
• There are many factors which come into play that will determine if you can obtain a forklift capacity plate. Included among these are forklift model, tires, mast, carriage, sideshift distance, rotational torque, horizontal load center, vertical load center, attachment specifications, fork specifications, many others, which the calculator takes into consideration
• Using the fork lift capacity calculator to help you in getting a forklift capacity plate is easy. All that is necessary to build a truck configuration with up to three attachments to the front is using drop down menus, followed by going to the summary page to check the configuration you have selected, selecting a load center, hitting the "Calculate Capacity" button, and then waiting for the software to handle all the calculations for you
• Regardless of your situation, you can be confident that our calculator can you get a forklift capacity plate by providing you with instant access to critical information that is necessary to specify a forklift and attachment configuration for your application. Visit www.lifttruckcapacitycalculator.com to learn more, or call us at 843-532-6469